Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Clos LaChance cellar sale

Last January Clos LaChance held a cellar sale. It was a rather popular event; the place was heaving when I got there, with many cases of wine being hauled out to waiting vehicles. I loaded up on about 4 cases of whites and reds at ridiculously low prices ($3 to $7 a bottle) which have kept my wife's tennis team supplied with wine ever since.

Well it seems they are holding another cellar sale next week. It runs from Thursday 23rd to Monday 27th of July, which coincides with the Gilroy Garlic Festival. I have no idea what's on offer yet; I'll update this post with details as I get them.

1 comments:

Cheryl Durzy said...

I can tell you that there are three types of Chardonnay (okaed and unoaked monterey and santa Cruz mountains) plus another white, merlot, meritage, cabernet sauvignon. Hope to see you that weekend. Should be pretty crazy!